99 Wrangler Sport Service Manual on CD

Anyone have this? It worth the $100?

Joseph

Reply to
Ice

I have one for my 2003. It IS worth it... I've heard you can find and download it online but that of course, is illegal.

n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

I have the manuals for the XJ and WJs and find them valuable resources. I assume the TJ manuals to be similarly useful.

Reply to
billy ray

I've found for around the same $$ it's better for me to have a book I can refer to in the garage, as opposed to having to print out pages with every repair.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Well if anyone has a copy they'd like to sell, please contact me.

Joseph

Reply to
Ice