AC Clutch 1996 Grand Cherokee Laredo

My AC clutch is burned up. Can I replace it without losing freon? Thanks in advance. Barry

Reply to
Barry

Yes.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
Barry

Very likely you'll have to replace the entire compressor and receiver/drier but check with a good shop to be sure. I had to do that over the years on two different cars, it's not an easy on the wallet fix.

Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear. :-(

Reply to
XS11E

Reply to
Barry