Air tank to refill tires

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:41:10 -0700, the following appeared in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by "Sean Prinz" :

Thanks, but I was thinking of 12V electric ones.

Reply to
Bob Casanova

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:49:12 -0700, the following appeared in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by L.W.(ßill) Hughes III :

That's a bit further back than I started riding (in 1962), and the only singles I've owned were a 125 Gilera and a 250 BMW; neither one had compression relief *or* spark control (nor have any of the others I've owned/ridden since). My current ride is a 750 Yamaha triple; it's also about the smoothest bike I've ever ridden (with the possible exception of the BMW boxer twins), but I've never ridden any of the Honda sixes, or the various V4's.

Reply to
Bob Casanova