all the gauges on 98 jeep wrangler went dead !

Hi ! Just bought a 98 jeep wrangler, and in an attempt to replace the factory-issued tape player by a CD stereo, all the the gauges on the dash board aren't working anymore. Is it a problem with the fuses or the wires/ ( by the way, eventhough, Ithink I folow the directions and connect all the wires appropriatly (?), I can,t get the CD player to work). Will welcome any suggestions. Thanks. One love.

Reply to
jahbles

The Merg

Reply to