blazer went dead

I was starting my blazer with a low batt then it clicked and went dead I have replaced the starter and the batt. still nothing works. Does anyone have any sugestions. thanks

Reply to
robsblazin

have replaced the starter and the batt. still nothing works. Does anyone have any sugestions. thanks

Year and mileage of vehicle would be nice. First thing to check is all cables and connections. Make sure the cables aren't corroded and that all grounds are in place.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

And did you remember to take the black cap off the negative side of the battery (if you're using top post)?

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers

sell it to me!

Reply to
Web Master

sell it to me!

Reply to
Web Master

Hey bud - do us a favor and please kill the html, graphics, and noise.....

TIA

Jeremy

My "89" Chevy Blazer

Not a midi or a wav file playing! its a MOD

Reply to
Jeremy Chavers

My "89" Chevy Blazer

Not a midi or a wav file playing! its a MOD

Typical Web Tver

Reply to
Dave Brower

have replaced the starter and the batt. still nothing works. Does anyone have any sugestions. thanks

Reply to
tom davin