Aluminum Radiator 2000TJ?

Need recommendations for a new radiator for my 2KTJ. I would like to upgrade for a future HP increase. Any practical experiences shared are most welcome. Thanks

-Allen

Reply to
bushman

bushman did pass the time by typing:

FWIW,

A bigger radiator won't help unless your after some serious increases. Bigger radiators are better for running in hot climates or where your moving slowly for extended periods of time under moderate to heavy engine use. (like rock crawling)

The best reason to go with a all metal rad is to get away from the plastic side tanks before they leak.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
Jerry McG

My news server sux. This is the only post I can view ref my radiator question. were there more post? What is the consensus on the best all aluminum welded radiator? Thanks again. Allen

Reply to
bushman

bushman did pass the time by typing:

three core

Reply to
DougW

Thanks. I am learning so much from this news group. Getting practical advice from owners that actually do their own work is invaluable. Thanks again. - Allen

Reply to
bushman