latest news about thread "Starting Cj5 for the first time in 5 years"

We charged her up for 5 hours added a little gas then thought @#ck it lets just give it a shot, dumb we know BUT..... , My wife turned the key three time then gave it a little gas and she started right up!!!! WE took he for a spin round the block and she worked like a champ gotta love Jeeps eh. Thanks for all your help

Reply to
harry palmer

FWIW, if I were you I'd run it a bit to get it up to full oil temp and then change the oil & filter. I'd also flush the brake fluid, change the coolant, etc.

Reply to
Jerry McG

You betcha we're going over to Automart tomorrow to completely change all of that, we were just so amazed that she worked first time. Thanks for the advice though always ready for that.

Hp

Reply to
harry palmer