Annoying Rattling

Yeah I know its what happens when you go mudding. It has to do something with my AC compressor because when I turn on the AC and the compressor kicks in, the rattling stops.

I waited 2 weeks to see if it was some mud that would fall out but so far no luck. Its not not a whining sound like the power steering or anything, its more like a rattling. Probably a bad berring or something.

Any ideas? Simmilar problems? Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Brett Little