Any Jeepers + Photogs in SoCal

I'm a jeeper here in socal. Just wondering if there are any jeepers here that would like to come along on photo trips. I'm looking for other folks that are seriously into landscape photography. I usually like to work alone, but the danger factor is reduced by having another jeeper along (in another jeep). I usually go on short notice as landscape photography is usually subject to weather conditions.

Chris Maness

223-9179 KQ6UP

Reply to
Chris

I'm into landscape photography as a rank amateur. I'd describe it as a passive hobby for me. I take trails every weekend within a day's drive of L.A. (San Bernardino and San Gabriel Mountains) and occasionally take longer trips. I just returned from a 3 day trip across the Mojave Desert, for example. I usually go alone (except for my dog), too but I'd also be happy to come along when I can for the purpose you've described.

You (actually all socal jeepers) are also more than welcome to file your itinerary with me. I'll come get you/pull you out if you call or miss a point on your itinerary. Email me directly and I'll provide you with my contact info and we'll work out the details.

Very nice shots on your site, BTW.

Reply to
Daniel Bibbens

Good looking best friend ! :-))

BMC

Reply to
Brian Colwell

Some impressive photography. I'm not in CA so cant help you there, but I like what I saw of your work.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Thanks... I'm blushing...

Reply to
Chris

Those birches remind me of land I used to live on in Vermont. Very nice!

Reply to
Frank_v7.0