WTB: Karmann Ghia in SoCal

Hi,

I'm in the Costa Mesa area of California, and I'm looking for a solid daily driver with potential. Hoping for something that hasn't been whacked in the nose, that has good rockers / heater channels, minimal rust, good wiring, and is all around road worthy. Amount I'll pay will vary depending on how many issues there are, but I know the going market and plan to be reasonable with my offers.

If you have something for sale, email me at cajunaise at hotmail.com. Thanks!

Reply to
MoreOfTheBugs