Satellite images on Google maps

Check this out:

Slick new option to toggle from map to satellite image. Some areas in Canada & US are covered by very high res images. Nice complement to a topo map for planning your next Jeep trip. MapQuest is doomed.

Steve

Steve

RoyJ

And it's lacking in accuracy, I checked my parent's house and it's about 20 houses off...

>> Slick new option to toggle from map to satellite image. Some areas in >> Canada & US are covered by very high res images. Nice complement to a >> topo map for planning your next Jeep trip. MapQuest is doomed.>>

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo