Anyone in the Western WA area?

I'm in Tacoma, WA. I'll be heading up to Evan's Creek tomorrow to do some snow playing, but I won't be doing any major trails.

Anyone with 4wd is invited...

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Would love to but I cant weekday make trips. I'm down in the Columbia River Gorge.

Reply to
jbjeep

Thats OK. I'd love to come down there sometime and see the terrain!

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

I run mostly at TSF (Tillamook State Forest), and you can get a good idea of what its like from the pics on my web site -

Although I do agood deal of wheeling elsewhere also. Naches and Walker Valley are both on the list for next year. Evans and one of the other OHV areas (name slips me right now) too.

Whats your rig?

Reply to
jbjeep

Damn, hadn't checked the newsgroup in a few days until now. Missed this run I guess. :( How was it?

Dave

Reply to
David C. Moller

We'll have another one probably early January. If You are interested send me an e-mail and we can set a day!

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

I'll take it that you're talking about Washington, and not Western Australia :(

J.

Reply to
Jason Backshall

Yea, sorry 'bout that. =\ your WA sounds like it would be just as fun (or more) to wheel in tho.

Reply to
jbjeep