Anyone seen the Commander Commercial?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Or did I mean MI-6?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I thought that was a Lotus model? Shows what I know...

Reply to
billy ray

Here you go.... I replaced all the "d"s with "ve"s and it makes no sense.

Reply to
billy ray

Just need the one in "Had."

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Be sure to read the small print on the commercial the next time it airs...

Tirya

Reply to
Tirya

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Yes, MI-6

Reply to
billy ray

MI-6 and replacing a Lotus Esprit, but we knew what you meant !

Dave Milne

Yep. Roger Moore was my least fave Bond, and I haven't seen his films as much.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Mine too, and someday, when I go th heaven, Sean Connery is going to be dessert.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Change 'em all back but the first one, and you'll get his point.

-- Old Crow '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '74 XLH chopper(somebody else's baby now) BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM, DOF#51, DH#2 "There's only 1 RE"

Reply to
Old Crow