2' lift on 04 Unlimited?

Does anyone have any recommendations on what suspension lift to purchase? Any vibration problems? I'm looking for a max tire size of 32x11.50-15. Thanks for your time.......Bob

Reply to
BC

I remember when I thought 32's were as large as I'd go... Not saying you don't know what you want... Just reminiscing...

Anyway, every Jeep is different. You will likely get away with your 2" lift with no vibrations and no adjustment to the rear driveshaft and pinion. But there is always a chance that you will need to adjust something... albeit a slight chance.

I hear the Old Man Emu kit is top notch. A tad expensive, but a solid improvement over the stock suspension and a good amount of lift. Their shocks are very nice.

n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

I'm currently running a 3"BDS kit and 33x10.50's and have no problems or vibes. the longer driveshaft of the LJ's makes a 3" do-able w/o adjusting pinion angle or dropping the tcase. but, like Nathan Otis said everything is different.

Rubicon Express makes a 2" budget kit for the TJ's, and I have heard no bad things about it.

Reply to
my02tj

Get a budget boost.. the coil spring spacer kit with new shocks, and sway bar discos.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed