Appropriate bumper sticker for jeep

"License, registration and proof of insurance, please...."

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I saw that posted a week or two ago. The story is that some idiot kid with little driving experience was driving too fast and rolled it. I think he might have had a passenger that got hurt, too. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Bumpersticker is funny, but photoshoped.

Reply to
Paul Calman

Warning: The following link goes to a website that features some content of an adult nature. Do NOT click it if you are liable to be offended. you have been warned.

**te No Idea what the story behind this is (I would be interested to find out if anyone knows....?)

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Cute but the first thing I thought was: "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

I don't think so. It was in a newspaper or something. I doubt the newsies are photoshopping for their own amusement. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Armed with the knowledge that a head on happened, it does look like the front wheel is missing.

http://thetimes> >

Reply to
Mike

Several Jeeps in our group have this sticker - one has it mounted on the underside of his gas tank skid, as I recall...

Tirya

Reply to
Tirya

Don't understand what this has to do with the front wheel? Are saying they took the front wheel?

Reply to
John Benito

Where do you get one?

Reply to
Intergate

Michael Moore? Who has the time? n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

=)

4x4 Books has some other fun ones, too.

Tirya

Reply to
Tirya

I missed out on this one..... what was the bumpersticker?? post again please...Thank you! Jeff '03 TJ '95 ZJ

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III