Don't try this with your own jeep

WARNING. The following 4.9Mb movie download is via a website that features adult content. I have nothing to do with the site, and if you click the wrong link you will probably end up viewing material inappropriate for minors. If you are easily offended then take responsibility for your own actions and DO NOT click the following link. Don't complain to me because I will not be interested or reply. you have been warned.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Always follow the spotter .....

Reply to
Jerry McG

Does anyone know if the driver is OK?

Eric and Elizabeth

That happened something like two years ago. From what I heard the driver walked away from it. The Jeep IIRC had an OR-Fab full rollcage.

Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That said, if memory serves it was the "bolt on" style, not the weld-in...I think she had the floor-mount kit, though.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo