Lost Rearend CJ7

Looking for a rear axle for 84 CJ7 WT (case only). Bearing sleeve needs to be good. Does anyone know where I can pick one up in Arizona?

Reply to
WeRcarmal

I have a AMC 20 with a Detroit Locker and Superior 1 piece axles geared 3:31 and a matching Dana 30 front (stock) they are off a wide track 84 CJ... I would take $600 for the set.... I have no idea how to ship them I live near Tulsa Oklahoma... the axles are in great shape I'm upgrading to a Ford 9" and Dana 44

snipped-for-privacy@valornet.com

Reply to
DGann

I have a set front and rear... the front is stock the rear has 1 piece superior axles and a Detroit locker both are wide track from an 84 CJ-7 they are in good shape geared at 3:31.... I am swapping out for a Ford 9" and a Dana 44 in the front... would like to get $600 for both... the only problem is they are near Tulsa Oklahoma and I have no idea how to ship them... I would drive 100 miles or so to meet someone.....

DGann

snipped-for-privacy@valornet.com

Reply to
DGann

Sure can. Just need to fill a few unused mounting holes.

-- HAV-A-GOOD 1

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck