Basic stuff

I will be purchasing my daughters 2001 Cherokee ....I have never had a Jeep. Are there any issues I should concern my self with. Any maintenance issues.... I take good care of my cars....As for concerns, is there anything to do with timing belts.... like with my Hondas..... Thanks for any information from all the Jeep heads......

Reply to
Firebird

Firebird did pass the time by typing:

Jeep uses a chain. Maintenance revolves around oil and filter, transmission fluid, xfr case fluid, diffs, etc.

If you do your own basic work you should get the service manual for your Jeep. They are not cheap but pay off after a few basic jobs.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
twaldron