Goodyear Authority AT tires

I've got 41k on my BFG AT KO tires (31 10.50x15) and I'm down to 6/32". I'll need new tires before the snow flies. Has anyone used the Goodyear Authority AT tires on a Jeep Wrangler (98-06)? I don't "off road" but I live a mile off of pavement on a non maintained (no plowing and no grading) county road. I deal with mud, snow and sometimes mud under snow. A set the Goodyear tires is about $200 cheaper than the BFGs. I realize they are Goodyear made for Walmart. So has anyone had experience with these tires? The BFG tires have been excellent, but are they $200 better?

Reply to
Frank_v7.0