Big LINKS list

Some of you may already know about this site, but it is new to me. This LINKS page is enough to make L.W. "Bill" jealous:

Enjoy!

Reply to
twaldron

Nice link. Thanks

bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Wow that is a great list of links, thanks!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 02:56:09 GMT, twaldron shared the following:

Sweet. Now I have something to do at 5am on the weekends when I wake up and everyone else is still asleep and I can't use my power tools without making my family and neighbors mad. :-) Thanks.

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

That's when I like to mow the lawn... ;-)

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
twaldron

Merci, great page and one I didn't have..

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Just now getting back to some serious review of the posts.....may be a little late for a reply - looks like I could learn a thing or two from this page - thanks

Reply to
Carlo

Reply to
twaldron