CJ wiper switch hot wire(s)

Without having to remove the dash, I can't seem to locate the wires running up to the wiper switch (bought mine disconnected). Can anyone tell me where these come from and what types of ends are on them? Thanks

83 CJ7
Reply to
<ABanks5

L.W.(ßill)

There should be a three prong white connector from the dash harness (probably hanging loose) that goes to the three poles on the dash switch.

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

Excellent! Thanks Gerald! Allen

Reply to
<ABanks5

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:33:50 -0800, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III shared the following:

Yay! I must have a "Real Jeep" because my wipers *stop* right where they are when I switch them off. :-)

*looks around desparately for acceptance*

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Woohoo! I qualify too!

- Steve

Reply to
Hrd

On 29 Oct 2003 19:38:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.complex (Hrd) shared the following:

*high five*

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

How many and what color are the wires coming out of the motor?

My 86 has a ribbon cable with 4 wires.

Mike

snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

It's a different motor than the wire harness.

Reply to
<ABanks5

I was going to try and ID the wires for you from my schematics.

You have a high, low and park power lines.

Mike

snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Here is what I found in one of my books as for the colors and function of the wires, this could help locate the harness...

Hope this helps, Nelson

89YJ

Reply to
Nelson