bikini top for 90 YJ

Could someone point me to a link or part number, for the older style (with straps) bikini top, for my 90YJ, i DO have the channel on my windshild as i have a softtop, , i looked in quadratech but couldent find one, i DO NOT want the new style, thanks johnp

Reply to
Dirty Ditch Dawg

rather....

Reply to
Pi-eyed Piper

That one should be the same as for the CJ7.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Not to be rude, but i was looking for a "strapped bikini top" the older style, NOT the STRAPLESS. for a 90YJ

, thanks, johnp

Pi-eyed Piper wrote:

Reply to
Dirty Ditch Dawg

hmmm, well you sounded rude...but it's ok

Use the CJ one, make it work

Reply to
CalgarySales

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

curious as to why you do not want the strapless?

Reply to
jaco