Bill Hughes

Why don't you quit giving your two cents worth. Whenever you give advice, you are attacked, and frankly, I'm sick of seeing it. Why don't you just go away. Please. This is not a nice place to be anymore because of the shit you brought here. Sorry to be that way, but come on!!

Reply to
GGinn
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

quite right all he dose is fillup newsgroops with his crapola. he needs to go away and stay away. anyway he nows no thing anyways most of the time. probly hiss publik edjkashun. when I visit his howse last wk itwas reel mess and he woudnt come to door.

i left him a not but he not called. i think he afake

jeeper#1

Reply to
American Jeeper#1

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 04:35:00 -0700, American Jeeper#1 wrote (in article ):

You actually visited his house and he was afraid to come to the door? He's always inviting everyone here to visit him saying he will treat everyone who visits like a king.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Scheiner

i dont no if he was afraid but he no come to the door wen i nock somone home but not come to door his yard is a reel mess and stuff everwhere not very nise may be he was sick

Reply to
American Jeeper#1

"American Jeeper#1" <

when I visit his howse last wk itwas reel mess and he woudnt come to door.

i left him a not but he not called. i think he afake

jeeper#1

Reply to
Kate

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:36:56 -0700, Kate wrote (in article ):

I'd like to see pics of what his place looks like too, and him with his walker if possible, but where to post them? Can't here. American Jeeper#1, do you live near enough to him to shoot a picture or two and post them somewhere we can see them?

Craig

Reply to
Craig Scheiner