Billy Ray

Has ANYONE heard from him? It's like he fell off the face of the planet...

I used to shoot emails back and forth with him now and then, just wondering if he was abducted or fell madly in love and sailed off into the sunset.

Reply to
Kate

He has been out on runs with us and shoots emails as well.

No word at all for a long time. When he goes away to visit relatives, he doesn't post. Hope he is having a good time...

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain

Not a peep. I've sent him a few emails, but no reply yet. Last I heard from him was in March.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

Hopefully he found himself a hot Jeep babe and she's got him locked in the garage getting the rig ready.

Chris

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Just like your excessive and abusive complaint emails to databasix, etc.

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Archie Leach

He's in Jail, do your local search and you'll find him....

Reply to
RiverRunner66 via CarKB.com