Has anyone heard from Billy Ray lately

I haven't heard or seen a word from him in some time now... I'm concerned. I wonder if his daughter worked him to death or if he finally fell in love and went off into the real world in his Jeep.

Reply to
Kate

He's probably been posting up a storm this whole time but everyone's got "Bill" filtered out! ;)

tw

Reply to
twaldron

I was wondering also. It's been a while.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain

I emailed him a while back, but no reply.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Mike Roma>> I haven't heard or seen a word from him in some time now...

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I'll drop him another note.

Dave

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Dave Milne

Hopefully he just found himself a Jeep babe and is enjoying life. :)

Chris