Has anyone heard from Billy Ray lately

I haven't heard or seen a word from him in some time now...
I'm concerned.
I wonder if his daughter worked him to death or if he finally fell in love
and went off into the real world in his Jeep.
Reply to
Kate
He's probably been posting up a storm this whole time but everyone's got "Bill" filtered out! ;)
tw
Reply to
twaldron
I was wondering also. It's been a while.
Mike 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Reply to
Mike Romain
I emailed him a while back, but no reply.
Dave Milne, Scotland
>> I haven't heard or seen a word from him in some time now... >> I'm concerned. >> I wonder if his daughter worked him to death or if he finally fell in >> love and went off into the real world in his Jeep. >> > > I was wondering also. It's been a while. > > Mike > 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 > 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... > Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! > Jan/06
Reply to
Dave Milne
His address does not bounce, so he's still paying for it. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to