body fastener; N2700 clip for front Liberty wheel flairs; $$$$

N20700 Ground Effects Moulding Clip - Jeep Liberty

$10 / clip ???? I can't afford that. I went to NAPA where I found a large selection of like fasteners. They were bulk packaged and priced at around $5 per 4 to 10 of whatever. Lots of different ones, but nothing I can use in place of the above. Is there an alternative to this fastener?

Reply to
cate

Call them. I think that's a pack of ten.

However, try cliplink.

Link to what I think you need

I use cliplink quite a bit. Also watch that some clips are cross-line or Jeep/Crysler

Reply to
DougW

Yes! Thanks DW.

Reply to