Looking for Front Clip

I have a 96 Z-28 that had a tree jump in front of it. I am taking the car apart. The damage is pretty bad in the front. Did not hurt the motor, but I think I need a new front-clip. Can someone direct me to junk-yard where I may find one (phone number, etc.) or any place else I could find a front-clip. Or even some advice/help with the car would be great.

I hope I posted this in the right section. I hate to junk the car, but would like some hellp.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Try:

Jones Enterprises, in Coal township, Pa.

Reply to
Refinish King