brake line size...

Hi- I need to replace the drivers side rear brake line on my '79 CJ7. What is the diameter/length of premade brake line I need to buy. I did not have time to investigate it just saw that it was leaking and want to pick up the parts on the way home. Any help would be great. This is the hard line that runs from the pumpkin to the drivers side rear drum.

Reply to
aGraham

aGraham

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

that is why I said hard line

thank you that is part of what I wanted to find

I knew that... I wanted to know the length I should buy since I do not have a flaring tool.....

Reply to
aGraham

I know this is pretty late but who knows? If it were me, I'd just take the hard line, end fittings and all to the shop. You can just say, "I need this." and you'll know it's right, positively.

Reply to
Drink

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III