California's that want to keep your Jeep over thirty years?

God Bless America, ßill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

What a bunch of freakin idiots!!

Reply to
William Oliveri

Even worse, they are Senators (idiots with power).

Reply to
Jay Stuler

Ak Miller said thirty years ago, that the only way to drive an old car in California in thirty years would be on propane. Ak Miller died, I think, awhile back. But he was pretty smart.

Reply to
Ted Azito

Two car clubs that I belong to are donating members of the ACCC, and so am I on an individual basis. I don't have time to go to Sacramento and whine, so I belong to a strong organisation that has lobbyists. The ACCC is responsable for the rolling exemption, Historical Vehicle plates, Exceptions to the pre-paid non-op progam with no penalties for vintage vehicles, and much more. Surf the site, and be aware that this is the most powerful group supporting those of us with "old car disease" in California. Check the list of clubs that belong to this association.

join and be a part of the solution.http://www.acccdefender.org/defender.htmlOtherwise, you will have no right to complain.

Reply to
Paul Calman

I don't understand, does the proposed legislation eliminate the smog exemption for 30 plus year old cars?

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

From: "McClintock, Tom" 9:28 AM Subject: RE: Please vote against A.B. 2683. To: "' snipped-for-privacy@cox.net'"

Thank you for your e-mail and I am in strong agreement that Assembly Bill 2683 is a bad bill. As Vice Chairman of the Senate Transportation Committee, I have always opposed all such bills. I voted NO on Assembly Bill 2683 on June 29th in the Senate Transportation Committee. Unfortunately, however, the bill passed out of the committee. Be assured that I will continue to fight against this bill on the Senate Floor.

Take care, Tom McClintock

"L.W.(ßill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III