Came by to show a video

This was our Annual SoCalXJ Jamboree. It was Held in Johnson Valley, CA

Right click and save the scxj7.wmv

Mine was the red one with a busted front shaft and ball joints trying to seperate. Nothing a sledgehammer and a spare set of shafts couldnt fix.

KH (Kevin Hedstrom)

Kevin in San Diego

Kevin in San Diego did pass the time by typing:

That's a big honkin file you go there. 127M :O

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Yea, lol I carry spares and was all fixed in about a half hour after this last break.

Another guy broke his d44 rear shaft in that video. We all carry spares in the rocks so no problems.

PS, not much evidence of the quake other than a trail we once called tackhammer is closed from a large slide. Must have been that quake?

And Doug, stop whining this is the information age ;) Jees Mr. Waldron. (that is your name if I recall correctly) good to hear from you both.

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Yea, amazingly no matter how big you go stuff seems to break somewhere. One of our guys broke his dana 60 rear shafts, but he was running 37 inch tires. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III