Drummond Island Jeep Jamboree video?

I'm trying to contact a guy who has a video of me while I was stuck in the clay pits at the Drummond Island Jeep Jamboree, on June 17. I believe he was from Grand Rapids, Michigan. My Jeep is a green 1970 CJ-5 with a gray soft top. The last time he saw my Jeep it was full of mud and the engine was hydrolocked. It is cleaner now but the engine has a rod knock. Some help with this would be really appreciated.

Reply to
David Kolenda

Well hell, I wanna see it too. Good luck and heres a bump for your thread. Good luck with that motor. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

I'd love to see it tooooo ;)

BUMP!