Monticello Jamboree

I was thinking about heading out to the Jamboree in Monticello this September. Has anyone gone to this one in the past?

If so, how crowded were the trails, and would they be worth the ~5 hour drive from Boston?

Thanks!

~Ted

Reply to
The Lord of Eltingville

This one's not too far from you too...

Jeff

"The Lord of Eltingville" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com...

Reply to
4X4PLAY

That might work out even better as I can catch the ferry from Portland and take a nap on the way there.

Thanks!!

Reply to
The Lord of Eltingville

I have been twice, It can get crowded.upto 20 rigs on a trail. But they tend to move along. They have a good number of trails and pretty wide range of skill level.

Wont be going this year.. schedule conflict. If i didnt have the conflict, i would be going again.

JOHN

Reply to
John