Can anyone see this post? I think my ISP is screwing me.

Approximately 9/10/03 07:40, Jeepers uttered for posterity:

I can see the word "Well" followed by the word "thanks" but the video of you and your ISP having sex didn't make it.

HTH

Reply to
Lon Stowell

I only see this reply too...

Mike

Jeff Strickland wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Hey, your date and time are really messed up unless you sent this on Wed. at 10:40 AM!!???

It is now Thursday at 6:10 or so.

Mike

Jeepers wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I can't see it. Did you post?

Reply to
TJim

only when I press my forehead to my monitor

Reply to
A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME

I see it just fine with AOL 9.0

Reply to
Mark12211

Well thats it, lets all get AOL, that will fix everything. We might not even reboot! KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

yeeuugh - is that legal in your State ?

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:40:16 -0500, the following appeared in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by Jeepers :

It showed up on Worldnet's server today (9/12); it wasn't there yesterday. Maybe your ISP sends them out by Pony Express?

Reply to
Bob Casanova

only if there are no children in the room.

Reply to
A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME