Canadian Military Trailer

Oh, Ok. You mean that thing in place of a pintel hook. Not sure on that one.

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Any chance of emailing me the same info? Looks very much like what I want to do.

Reply to
Steve

I don't know about "entirely," sometime we all need a good dose of reality, some more than others, eh Bill?

;-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I thought you might say that :-)

Well, it's almost 30 meg of pictures. You have some place I can FTP it to?

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Tried to send you an emial but it bounced back. My email is correct if you want to contact me.

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Bill, I sent you a pm with an address. Maybe it will work.

Reply to
Steve

Hey Guys, How can I get in on this? Awesome trailer...

Reply to
DirtyBob3Feather