Cherokee seat removal help needed.

No, they just have to get permission beforehand. They need to know who might be able to oppose their jack booted thugs.

Reply to
billy ray

We still own guns, we just don't carry hand guns around without a serious and theoretically hard to get permit. Our long guns are still supposed to be registered though.

Mike

philthy wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Having an unplated vehicle is one thing, but the Jerks are also saying that a private garage is also 'public domain' if the door is open so they can just walk in and steal it's contents apparently.

It is kinds funny how fast the crew ran away only leaving the boss when I called the cops though.

Now the Jerk off boss wants to charge us the crew's 'waiting' time until the cops showed. The crew wasn't even here and I have the cops as witness. :-)

I can't get out of this asshole city fast enough I'll tell you. We were ready to go 3 years ago when I got smucked up as a passenger in a car accident. When that gets settled, we are soo gone....

Mike

Brian wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Makes you wonder if any of them had outstanding arrest warrants. :) Did they run a check on the boss?

Did you get his contact information so you can discuss with his supervisor what trespassing is, and what damage they did to your garage? Emotional stress, pain and suffering, all those words that cause lawyers to drool.

Don't forget the local paper and news. Lots of times there are reporters looking for a good public-interest story. ;)

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Washington DC, with the highest murder rate, has just overturned their

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

"dorques!"

LOL!!

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Reply to
philthy

Reply to
philthy

The right to arm bears?

We have that > so is most of the U.S a open carry state, right to bear arms

Reply to
merrill

If Hilary gets her way the only right to bear arms will change to the right to bare arms.

But since exposure to sunlight causes cancer they will want to outlaw that also.

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo