Cherokee Valve cover grommets?

I have an 89 Chero, 4.0 with metal valve cover. The dealer wants $50 for the crankcase vent tube assembly. Does anyone have a source for the 90 degree grommet? I may just TIG weld an elbow opn and use straight oil hose.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

I think

has it in their catalog; I didn't see it online (but didn't look for long). $50, though, might not be that bad a price.

Reply to
Just Another

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

We do have one kragen in the county, no luck there or at the Napa stores.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

OK, it looks like a case of "parts guy failure". I found it on the NApa website as "air intake ventilation" hose. $20. Cool.Cheaper than my time making one.

Stupendous Man