chrome soft top rails?

Has anyone seen chrome soft top rails? I have a CJ7 that I am restoring this time outfitted with chrome... and I would like to change out my black aluminum rails that hold the soft top on, with SS or chrome. If you know where I might find this, let me know.

Thanks!

Reply to
gifer

Going for the 'Laredo' look eh? I have the Laredo chrome and stainless package on my CJ7, looks great all muddy. :-)

My rails are still galvanized steel that could be polished to shine. No one painted mine. I haven't seen any advertised.

What about stripping the paint off yours and just taking them to a chrome shop?

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain

Sounds pretty! I'm with Mike, take em to a chrome shop.

Kate