CJ-7 Key wont turn all the way

Kate, yes, you got it right. In fact if I had only listened to you in the first place, it would have saved me the trouble of taking off the ignition switch too no avail. Of course, the good news is if anything else goes wrong along the column, I now know how to take the thing apart.

Reply to
Jo Baggs

"Jo Baggs" wrote

Kate, yes, you got it right. In fact if I had only listened to you in the first place, it would have saved me the trouble of taking off the ignition switch too no avail. Of course, the good news is if anything else goes wrong along the column, I now know how to take the thing apart.

Reply to
Kate

Be careful, the information you receive from Hughes could be disasters to your health & well being!

Reply to
SubZer

Another typical Hughes post, what this called, click before type?

Reply to
SubZer