CJ Dash Questions

I've got a 95 tub on my CJ equipped with all the heating etc. of a YJ. Will all three of the heater/air/defrost cables hook up okay? (I don't have any of them yet..gotta order them). And second...let me just preface by saying that Chiltons manual licks bull's @$$! There is not one picture of the dash to tell what knobs go where. All my lights and knobs are out of the dash. Can some one tell me the four holes from top to bottom and what goes where? Obviously the first is the wipers. Thanks! Allen

Reply to
<ABanks5

L.W.(ßill)