CJ mirrors

Am I correct in thinking that the driver has to look through the windshield at the passenger side mirror, and look out the door to the driver's side mirror? I'm trying to fit mirrors I picked up at a swap on my CJ which never had them and it's a damn puzzle to me. It also did not have holes drilled for them either which I find strange. Allen

83 CJ7
Reply to
<ABanks5

I used a left mirror on my right side so it was symmetrical and worked better too.

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

You have it right, weird if you are used to YJ/TJ door mounted mirrors.

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge