Another Jeep in my driveway.. makes 5

I just bought another Jeep! This is a 1990 Jeep Wrangler YJ.

6 cyl 100k newly rebuilt 5spd ax-15 231 T-case 4" suspension military wrapped leafs 3" body Heavy duty shackles Interior herculined 33" bfg mud terrians on eagle alloy 589's 15X10 axles regeard to 4.10 sunrider soft top. half hard doors with steel horse upper sliders CB aluminium diamond plate along the rockers, and body lift covers ft &rear Rock sliders with steps family style newer roll cage (92-95) Heavy duty rear bumper with two tow points, and a hitch. Pretty much rust free came from virgina 3 years ago pictures can be seen here:

It needs a bit of clean up and I already have a few projects in mind.... Near term: Seats will be replaced remove stickers

Long Term: body lift should be removed but would mean rebuilding the rock sliders front shackles are to long needs front bumper would like to swap the F/I 4.0 head from my 92 XJ to get rid of carb install front locker I have sitting in garage

Reply to
aGraham