CJ5A '67 Rear Seat

ok ok this may be a silly question but....

I was looking on eBay for a rear seat and found plenty for mid 70's and up. I know from looking at the Bestop rear seats that there seems to be a difference between, well let's just call them "age groups".

Can anyone tell me the difference? From let's say one that will fit in a '76 CJ and mine? Is one wider that the other??

I'm gonna do the google search now but thought I'd ask.

thanks!

Bomber

Reply to
Bomber

Well, from my search, it looks like the they are the same '55 through '81. Can anyone confirm or deny??

here is the site from which this info comes.

Bomber

Bomber wrote in news:Xns94F49B75BC63singray111491@64.164.98.51:

Reply to
Bomber