Do you know this man?

Was the person that posts under the name 'JR' well known to this group, or was he just passing through please?

From: JR ( snipped-for-privacy@spam-me-you-bastards.fsnet.co.uk) Subject: Re: Bleedin' cars View: Complete Thread (13 articles) Original Format Newsgroups: uk.rec.cars.maintenance Date: 2003-12-12 07:22:36 PST

> Battery on the Toyota has just gone clunk. >> >> Took the Fiesta round to jump it and the bonnet release cable on that >> has snapped also. >> >> Dunno how I am going to get that open..... > >Reach up from underneath with a pair of pliers and try to grab the end of the cable?

Got a new battery for 27 quid earlier, which struck me as very reasonable.

Can you reach up fom underneath ? It's a 96 Zetec. It's been too wet today to grovel under cars, and Mr Haynes talks of pinging of the radiator grille

>Why the reference to Onan in your sig?

Gets you sinners to read your bible

Reply to
Andrew Taylor

As no-one has replied to my post, I will just say that JR, (John Reilly) died during the week of a heart attack, and from a Google groups search he did post on here frequently.

At 44 years of age, he leave a wife 18 months married and a boy and girl from a previous marriage.

Reply to
Andrew Taylor

Truly tragic. Life can be a bitch... I know ! I sincerely hope she can find the strength to cope in such sad circumstances. May he RIP :-((

Andy Pandy To e-mail, address hopefully, self-explanatory !

Reply to
Andy Pandy