Rear seat for '67 CJ5 - Anyone have one?

Hi all, I have just aquired a 1967 CJ5 from my in-laws and need to put a rear seat in it for the kids. Does anyone have one they want to get rid of?? Just thought I'd ask before purchasing a new one. I'd prefer the fold down type but I'm not going to be picky right now.

And how about seat belts? No need for them if you don't have the seat right?

Let me know, Thanks in advance!

Bomber

Reply to
Bomber

Finding a used one would be very hard, but you might check the Edmunds Vintage cars site. For replacements check with either 4wd hardware or Willys Overland.

Reply to
Jerry McG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Thanks!!

Yeah it's got the "Dauntless" V6. My Father-in-law got rid of the old body as it was quite rusted. He swapped in a new (correct for the year) tub and cleaned up the frame real nice. Not a "Restoration" but built it to use it.

I didn't notice any holes for mounting seats nor seat belts.

I plan to put on some 31" tires soon. What's your opinion on tires??

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net:

&Ntt=rear+seat&tmplfr
&Ntk=AllText
Reply to
Bomber

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I love tall skinny tires to keep the classic look. Plus they haul butt.

Mike

Bomber wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain