Color Code

I have a 1974 Super Beetle. Can anyone tell me where I can find the original color code for my car? Please e-mail me directly as I need this info ASAP.

Thank you

Reply to
azazel scratch

On mine it was on a silvery sticker inside the trunk on my left fender (regular bug).

might also come in handy. Remco

Reply to
Remco

The sticker in the trunk is likely long gone. Look for some spot (maybe in the trunk) which still has the original paint and look for a match.

Check these sites for color charts and codes:

This is the OEM paint supplier:
you get a code or name, look on their sitefor mixing formulas, etc.

Reply to
Speedy Jim