Combination CD player CB radio

Anyone know of a combination CD player and CB radio. With space at a premium in a TJ this would be spiffy.

Reply to
Trust5280

Don't know of one and can't find one on the net either. I think most people get a tuffy overhead, although I wired my CB inside the centre console.

Reply to
Dave Milne

Look for Cobra WX 75. It's very small CB, unit match box size, on dash desk only microhon/speaker with display & controls If You interested, I found a link

regards Qiq.pl XJ 4.0'89

Reply to
qiq

Not a combo but very compact by Cobra.

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

Closest your going to get to this combo is the old CB,AM,FM, Cassette decks from the extremely late 70's, there are rare enough to find in working order let alone complete with the antenna interface box (the cd and radio used the same antenna). You might have luck finding one of these units out of those Caddies which had the variable cylinder use from the early 80's (those 4, 6 or 8 things, the computer would shut off the unused cylinders) they had them as an option. Other then that look for a compact CB, just make sure it has all the features you want.

I have a older compact Cobra, but it lacks RF gain and a signal meter, but everything you need is located right on the mic (channel up/down, vol, channel lock, local/dx, emergency 9, Rc/Tx light and channel number).

Snow...

Reply to
Snow