Control Arm Preference?

I'm looking at lifting my Jeep about 3-4" in the next coming months and was wondering what you all think of the various lower control arms on the market. I'm considering Tera, Rubicon Express, and Rusty's. Any more else out there? I'd like for the arms to be adjustable, in order to make alignment easier.

Thanks Pete

Reply to
WillysGuy

Stay away from Tera's, they don't flex well (I have them). RE makes great arms but IMHO, the best standard-length arms are made by Currie. It's real hard to beat their Johnnie-joints when comparing them to heim joints. Currie arms are on my list of things my TJ will get one of these days. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to
twaldron

I own teraflex lower control arms. The problem with all of them are the bushings. They only lasted 1 1/2 and I have to take them off and replace them. This time I am using procomp bushings. The tera arms have grease fittings but it is only in the center of the arm. I tapped 2 more fittings at each end to grease it. I also blew one of the orings in the arm while lubbing them. The part is available at home depot but it takes time to remove the arm, and replace it. Other arms have the same problem.

Reply to
Snowboardripper

RE adjustable control arms. KH

Reply to