cost of engine swap

has anyone performed a 305 or 350 engine swap? what was the cost incurred? I have a 258 with sr-4 tyranny and d300 transfer. I would like to get the aforementioned engine with either a turbo350 or 700r4 transmission and use an adapter to the transfercase. I have a 3 row radiator but would prob. replace it with an aluminum radiator made for the swap. any info on money and cost would be very helpful.

thanks Brad.

Reply to
brad smith

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

your right, I can't afford it, yet! (no one tell my wife!)

thanks for the links. Brad.

You> know the cliché, if you have to ask, you can't afford it.> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

cost

replace it