Couple Video

I took a couple new Jeepers (couple other brands too)out this weekend to get their feet wet...newcomers are always so much fun!

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Nice fun mud. Looks like the same as MN/WI/ MI areas. Was it just me or was the Toyota driver spinning his wheels more than the others?

4X4PLAY wrote:
Reply to
RoyJ

It looked to me that she was having a good time..

Reply to
billy ray

Are there creekbeds or roadbeds you are sloshing through?

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
RoyJ

I thought he was always trying to go to the right, in every shot of him he had his wheel cranked to the right.

Reply to
Greg

Those are old abandoned "J class"(I think that's wat I hear the guys calling them) roads...nice trails for the new comers...

Reply to
4X4PLAY