Dana 30 passenger side outer shaft

Anyone have a passenger side TJ (or 91 and up XJ/ZJ with abs) outer shaft (297 ujoint) laying around. Also a YJ outer with the larger 297 (1995) ujoints will work. I am eliminating the vacumn disconnect on my 94 YJ and need the outer. I already have an inner but am looking for the outer. I thought my YJ had the larger ujoints in it but I was wrong. IM me or email me if anyone has one...... Thanks so much in advance!

Reply to
TSTONE3